- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
Northrop Grumman PAC and Honeywell PAC Move Money
Posted at 12:01 p.m. on March 20, 2013
The Employees of Northrop Grumman Corporation PAC reported giving $332,000 to federal candidates and committees during February.Honeywell International PAC reported giving $299,500. Home Depot Inc. PAC reported giving $135,500. Amgen Inc. PAC reported giving $126,000. Koch Industries Inc.PAC reported giving $103,000.
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor’s PAC, Every Republican Is Crucial (EricPAC) reported giving a total of $155,000 to federal candidates and committees. Thirty members received $5,000 each, and Jason Smith in the Missouri special general election received $5,000.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.