- Paul Emerging as the Strongest GOP Contender
- Not Throwing the Bums Out This Year
- Judge Says Colorado Gay Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Todd Akin Takes Back His Apology
- Alec Baldwin Developing TV Show Based on Rob Ford
NRCC Spends Against Rep. Collin Peterson
Posted at 2:56 p.m. on Aug. 23, 2013
The National Republican Congressional Committee reported it spent $59,491 on Aug. 20-22 for independent expenditure media ads opposing Rep. Collin Peterson, D-Minn.
The NRCC paid National Media Research Planning and Placement LLC (Va.) $20,491 on Aug. 20 for media. They paid FP1 Strategies LLC (Va.) $38,000 on Aug. 20-22 for media.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.