- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
NRCC Spends Against Rep. Collin Peterson
Posted at 2:56 p.m. on Aug. 23, 2013
The National Republican Congressional Committee reported it spent $59,491 on Aug. 20-22 for independent expenditure media ads opposing Rep. Collin Peterson, D-Minn.
The NRCC paid National Media Research Planning and Placement LLC (Va.) $20,491 on Aug. 20 for media. They paid FP1 Strategies LLC (Va.) $38,000 on Aug. 20-22 for media.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.