- House Democrats Going Good Cop/Bad Cop Against GOP
- The Software That Draws the Political Landscape
- Tech Experts: Expect Innovation, Investment on Established Platforms for 2016
- More Democratic Losses Could Be on the Horizon
- Democrats' Window to Find Strong House Candidates Slowly Closing
Obama and Biden Disclose Personal Financial Wealth
Posted at 5:38 p.m. on May 16, 2013
Many countries do not require their government leaders to disclose their personal assets, but President Barack Obama and Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. have made public their personal financial disclosure reports covering 2012. The reports are required by the Ethics in Government Act.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.