- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Obamas and Bidens Disclose CY2012 Tax Returns
Posted at 6:23 p.m. on April 12, 2013
President Barack Obama and the First Lady disclosed their jointly filed federal and jointly filed Illinois CY2012 tax returns. They had adjusted gross income of $608,611 and paid $112,214 in total tax. See White House release. See tax returns
Vice President Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden also disclosed their federal and state returns for Delaware and Virginia. They had adjusted gross income of $385,072 and paid $102,975 in total tax. See White House release. See tax returns.
Roll Call’s David Hawkings and Steven Dennis have compiled a list of 15 Fun Facts About the Obamas’ and Bidens’ Taxes.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.