- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
PACs Boost Candidates and Parties Before 2nd Quarter Tally
Posted at 8:44 a.m. on July 22, 2013
The second-quarter campaign finance totals for candidates and political parties were boosted by a surge of PAC contributions given before the June 30 deadline for the second quarter and while Congress was still in Washington.
The personal delivery of campaign contributions to members of Congress provides another opportunity a contributor to chat with the legislator. Although not all are delivered by hand, the contribution checks are still well received during the legislative session.
Here are some PACs reporting in the last few days.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.