- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Personal Finances of President Obama and Vice President Biden Disclosed
Posted at 11:12 a.m. on May 17
President Obama and Vice President Biden filed their personal financial disclosure reports this week and the White House has made them public.
The Ethics in Government Act requires the annual personal wealth and financial reports from persons in the top paying positions in the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government. Candidates for Congress are also required to file.
Earlier personal financial reports and tax filings of the President and Vice President are available from Political MoneyLine’s multi-year financial profile of President Obama.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.