- LePage Appoints Himself as Education Commissioner
- Trump Leads in South Carolina
- Can Clinton Win Back the Youth Vote?
- The Map Looks Pretty Good for Ted Cruz
- Webb Won’t Make Independent Bid
Posted at 11:12 a.m. on May 17, 2014
President Obama and Vice President Biden filed their personal financial disclosure reports this week and the White House has made them public.
The Ethics in Government Act requires the annual personal wealth and financial reports from persons in the top paying positions in the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government. Candidates for Congress are also required to file.
Earlier personal financial reports and tax filings of the President and Vice President are available from Political MoneyLine’s multi-year financial profile of President Obama.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.