- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
- For Hoyer and McCarthy, the Floor Dance is Getting Tense
- Joe Sestak Kicks Off Rematch With Pat Toomey
- Democrats Have Early Favorite House Pickup Opportunity
- Top Democratic Campaign Staffers Chart 2016 Paths
Pharmaceuticals Add Strength to Lobbying
Posted at 7:44 p.m. on April 22, 2013
Pharmaceutical companies and associations have reported large increases in their lobby spending during the first quarter of 2013. Most have been lobbying in the areas of budget/appropriations; copyright/patents/trademarks; health; Medicare/Medicaid; and trade. For details on issues and specific bills see PhRMA’s report.
The Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers spent $5,270,000 – up from $4,940,000 in the last quarter of 2012.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.