- McDonnell Apologizes for Taking Gifts and Money
- Rubio Hints at Government Shutdown Over Immigration
- Close Three-Way Senate Race in Kansas
- Police Union Won't Back Democratic Convention in Brooklyn
- Is Obamacare Helping Some GOP Governors?
Pingree Invests in Maine, Boehner Sells Nova Scotia
Posted at 3:54 p.m. on March 26, 2013
Rep. Chellie Pingree (D-ME) reported her spouse purchased $50,0001 to $100,000 of Maine’s Own Organic Milk Co. LC3 LLC, on 3/8. He also purchased $1,000 to $15,000 of Maine Today Media Investment Holding LP, on 3/6.
Rep. John Delaney (D-MD) reported he purchased $100,0001 to $250,000 of Maryland State Transportation bonds on 3/1. He also purchased $100,001 to $250,000 of Frederick County, MD, bonds on 3/5.
Rep. Jared Polis (D-CO) reported he purchased $100,001 to $250,000 of Bow River Capital 2011-QP Fund LP-Robert Manufacturing Co. Ltd, on 2/5.
Speaker John Boehner reported he and his spouse sold $15,001 to $50,000 invested in the Bank of Nova Scotia, on 2/20. They also sold $1,000 to $15,000 more on 2/21.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.