- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Political Operatives Take Home Big Checks
Posted at 9:29 a.m. on Jan. 15
The top staff of political organizations have found their positions very lucrative for themselves, even if their organizations did not accomplish their election goals.
Recent tax filings and Federal Election Commission reports show new information on the large salaries of key staff super PACs and politically active non-profit organizations. Steven Law of American Crossroads, Stephanie Schriock of Emily’s List, Thomas Donohue of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Rebecca Burkett of Winning the Future, are a few operatives highlighted in a new article appearing in Roll Call.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.