- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
Political Operatives Take Home Big Checks
Posted at 9:29 a.m. on Jan. 15, 2014
The top staff of political organizations have found their positions very lucrative for themselves, even if their organizations did not accomplish their election goals.
Recent tax filings and Federal Election Commission reports show new information on the large salaries of key staff super PACs and politically active non-profit organizations. Steven Law of American Crossroads, Stephanie Schriock of Emily’s List, Thomas Donohue of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Rebecca Burkett of Winning the Future, are a few operatives highlighted in a new article appearing in Roll Call.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.