- Clinton Finds Her Running Mate
- Carson Says Cruz’s Tactics Were ‘Despicable’
- Clinton’s Wall Street Talks Were ‘Gushy’
- GOP Insiders Still Don’t See Trump Winning
- Why Are South Carolina Politics So Nasty?
Posted at 4:03 p.m. on April 12, 2013
The political action committee of the American Postal Workers Union reported it gave $229,000 to federal candidates and committees during the first quarter of 2013. In 2011-2012 the PAC gave almost $2 million to federal candidates and committees. The Postal Workers Union had been pushing to keep Saturday mail delivery. The U.S. Postal Service announced this week that it would not eliminate Saturday mail deliver because Congress had barred it. The American Postal Workers Union is still working to postpone consolidations of certain mail processing centers. See 2011-2012 PAC financial profile.
Holden Industries Inc., Deerfield, IL, registered a new political action committee this week.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.