- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
President to Nominate Two FEC Commissioners
Posted at 5:05 p.m. on June 21, 2013
President Barack Obama announced he would nominate two new commissioners to the Federal Election Commission.
Obama plans to nominate Democrat Ann M. Ravel, the current chairwoman of the California Fair Political Practices Commission. She has been chairwoman since 2011.
Obama plans to nominate Republican Lee R. Goodman, an attorney at the law firm of LeClairRyan.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.