- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
President to Nominate Two FEC Commissioners
Posted at 5:05 p.m. on June 21, 2013
President Barack Obama announced he would nominate two new commissioners to the Federal Election Commission.
Obama plans to nominate Democrat Ann M. Ravel, the current chairwoman of the California Fair Political Practices Commission. She has been chairwoman since 2011.
Obama plans to nominate Republican Lee R. Goodman, an attorney at the law firm of LeClairRyan.