- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
Rep. Gutierrez Pays Chicago Lobbyist with Congressional Funds
Posted at 7:51 a.m. on June 6, 2013
Over the past 10 years, Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez, D-Ill., has paid a Chicago lobbyist more than $500,000 in taxpayer funds to work side-by-side with his congressional staff. View USA Today article.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.