- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
- Cruz Builds Out Team for 2016
Rep. Michael Grimm Indicted for Fraud
Posted at 11:59 a.m. on April 28
Rep. Michael Grimm, R-N.Y., was indicted on Monday on charges of underreporting payroll for his New York health-food restaurant, Healthicious.
Grimm was charged with hiding more than $1 million in restaurant receipts and employee wages, as well as hiding a separate set of computer payroll records. The indictment charges Grimm with wire fraud, mail fraud, employment of illegal immigrants, perjury, obstruction of justice, obstructing and impeding tax laws and conspiracy to defraud the government.
View Roll Call article, ”Michael Grimm Indicted on 20 Counts.”
Read the full indictment.
Read U.S. Attorney press release.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.