- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
Rep. Paul Ryan’s Campaign Budget — $1.5 Million Cash, No Debts
Posted at 3:32 p.m. on April 8, 2013
Rep. Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) reported his campaign committee had $1.5 million in cash on hand as of 3/31 and no debts. Ryan for Congress reported $606,616 in receipts, including $392,072 from individuals, $77,350 for PACs and other committees and $120,060 from Ryan-Prosperity Action Fund, a joint fundraising committee. Donors of interest included Condoleezza Rice (professor, Stanford University) $2,600; Bob Perry (president, Perry Homes) $5,200; Doylene Perry (homemaker) $5,200; Charles Schwab (chairman, Charles Schwab Corp.) $2,600; Marc Andreessen (venture capitalist, Andreessen Horowitz Cap Part.) $2,600; Laura Andreessen (author, Great Giving LLC) $2,600; Steve Madden (management, Apex Heritage Group) $5,100; Jeffrey Jordan (investor, Andreessen Horowitz) $2,600; Margit Wennmachers (partner, Andreessen Horowitz) $5,200; among others.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.