- McConnell Would Remove Limits on Party Spending
- Venezuela Opposition Politician Gunned Down
- Trump Embraces Roughness at Rallies
- Obama May Defy Congress on Guantanamo
- Introducing: Political Wire Memberships
Posted at 2:03 p.m. on April 12, 2013
Rep. Steve Pearce (R-N.M.) reported today he used campaign funds to give $10,000 to a new Super PAC whose treasurer is his brother, and gave $10,000 to a 501(c)(4) non-profit set up by his former deputy chief of staff.
The campaign committee also reported paying $2,527 on 1/12 to Odyssey Cruises (IL) for “lodging.”
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.