- Donald Trump Tries To Clear Air With Hispanic Business Group
- Does David Vitter Have Something to Worry About?
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
Rep. Pearce’s Odyssey of Campaign Funds
Posted at 2:03 p.m. on April 12, 2013
Rep. Steve Pearce (R-N.M.) reported today he used campaign funds to give $10,000 to a new Super PAC whose treasurer is his brother, and gave $10,000 to a 501(c)(4) non-profit set up by his former deputy chief of staff.
The campaign committee also reported paying $2,527 on 1/12 to Odyssey Cruises (IL) for “lodging.”
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.