- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Rep. Welch Trades on Ups and Downs of US Air
Posted at 10:56 a.m. on April 4, 2013
Rep. Peter Welch (D-VT) reported he sold $250,001 to $500,000 of US Air stock on March 15th, as well as some smaller transactions. March 15th was the largest trading volume day for the stock in March. On that day, US Airways’ potential merger partner, American Airlines, asked a judge for more time to file a bankruptcy reorganization plan.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.