- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
RSLC Received Money From Gaming Company Involved in Charity Probe
Posted at 3:18 p.m. on March 15, 2013
Political MoneyLine’s databases show that International Internet Technologies, the software company that ran the gaming centers involved with the recent charity probe in Florida, contributed $10,000 on 6/10/11 to the Republican State Leadership Committee -RSLC, a Section 527 organization. The Florida investigation into the $300 million gambling operation has led to over sixty people being charged and resulted in the resignation of Florida Lt. Governor Jennifer Carroll. After the arrests, officials said the second part of the investigation will focus on political contributions. View Associated Press article. View RSLC IRS report showing contribution.