- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Rubio’s PAC Has Best Month Fundraising
Posted at 9:50 a.m. on March 20, 2013
Reclaim America, the leadership PAC of Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) reported its best month for fundraising since the PAC started receiving funds in August 2011. In the 2011-2012 cycle the PAC raised $1.8 million. During February 2013 it reported receipts of $290,486 and disbursements of $219,916, leaving $202,202 cash on hand as of 2/28. Most of the receipts were from small unitemized contributions in amounts of $200 or less.