- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Sandy Hook Promise Adds Lobbying Strength
Posted at 11:19 a.m. on April 2, 2013
Sandy Hook Promise, a non-profit corporation formed after the shootings in Newtown, CT., hired the government affairs firm Mehlman Vogel Castagnetti to lobby on issues relating to Federal firearms policy. The registration was filed today, and effective as of 3/7. Bruce Mehlman (former General Counsel and Policy Director of the House Republican Conference), David Castagnetti (former chief of staff to Sen. Baucus and Rep. Norman Mineta), and Kelly Bingel (former chief of staff to Sen. Blanche Lincoln) will be the lobbyists.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.