- Freshman Class Filled With Losers
- Democrats Look for Comebacks From Members Ousted in 2010
- Kelly Ward Will Stay on as DCCC Executive Director
- Congressman to Consider John McCain Primary Challenge
- Josh Holmes, the Mastermind of Team Mitch
Senate Committee: Campaign Finance Laws Aren’t Enforced
Posted at 9:06 a.m. on April 10, 2013
The Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism heard from a series of campaign finance attorneys and regulators on enforcement of the campaign finance laws. Comments ranged from concerns of secret donors to nonprofits funding activity that impacts political campaigns to whether the regulatory agencies can enforce the laws. See NPR article.