- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Senate Committee: Campaign Finance Laws Aren’t Enforced
Posted at 9:06 a.m. on April 10, 2013
The Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism heard from a series of campaign finance attorneys and regulators on enforcement of the campaign finance laws. Comments ranged from concerns of secret donors to nonprofits funding activity that impacts political campaigns to whether the regulatory agencies can enforce the laws. See NPR article.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.