- Romney In Demand by GOP Candidates
- What Book Should Obama Read?
- Landrieu Claims Parents' Home as Her Voting Address
- Democrats See Benghazi Inquiry Stretching Into 2016
- Lawyers Present Closing Arguments in McDonnell Trial
Senate Committee: Campaign Finance Laws Aren’t Enforced
Posted at 9:06 a.m. on April 10, 2013
The Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism heard from a series of campaign finance attorneys and regulators on enforcement of the campaign finance laws. Comments ranged from concerns of secret donors to nonprofits funding activity that impacts political campaigns to whether the regulatory agencies can enforce the laws. See NPR article.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.