- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Senate Rules Committee Sets Date for Considering FEC Nominees
Posted at 5:46 p.m. on Aug. 27, 2013
The Senate Rules Committee has scheduled Tuesday, Sept. 10, for consideration of two nominees for the Federal Election Commission.
The Committee will consider the nominations of Ann Miller Ravel and Lee E. Goodman to be members of the FEC. Ravel is the chairman of the California Fair Political Practices Commission. Goodman is an attorney at the law firm of LeClairRyan.
Individuals and organizations my submit a statement for the hearing record. View committee hearing announcement.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.