- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Showing Concern About McConnell, Super PAC Spends $338K Against Grimes
Posted at 9:36 a.m. on Nov. 6, 2013
A year before the 2014 general election, a Republican super PAC whose highest priority is the 2014 re-election of Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., has just spent $338K against his opponent, Alison Lundergan Grimes, D-Ky.
Kentuckians For Strong Leadership reported it paid Main Street Media Group $317,958 on 11/5 for independent expenditures of TV ads and media placement against Alison Lundergan Grimes, D-Ky. They also paid Upgrade Films $15,215 on 11/5 for TV production, and paid Targeted Victory $5,000 on 11/5 for web ads.