- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Sternad Guilty Plea Shifts Focus To Co-Conspirators
Posted at 1 p.m. on March 18, 2013
Justin Sternad pleaded guilty on Friday to illegal campaign contributions, conspiracy, and making false statement in regards to his Democratic campaign in FL-26 against Democrat Joe Garcia. News reports have linked Sternad campaign manager Ana Sol Alliegro and former Rep. David Rivera (R-FL) to the case.