- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Super PAC Buys Media Time To Support Sen. Kay Hagan
Posted at 4:54 p.m. on Nov. 18, 2013
After recent polling showed a smaller lead over rivals, a national Democratic Super PAC purchased $195,300 of media time supporting Sen. Kay Hagan in her 2014 re-election campaign.
The Senate Majority PAC, a Democratic-oriented super PAC, reported it paid $195,300 to Waterfront Strategies on 11/16 for media buys as independent expenditures supporting Sen. Kay Hagan, D-N.C. The PAC has spent $654,104 supporting Hagan in 2013.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.