- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Super PAC Donor Gives $750,000
Posted at 3:09 p.m. on April 19, 2013
Thomas F. Steyer, an asset manager and environmentalist, and has given $750,000 on March 19 to NextGen Committee, a super PAC. Steyer, of San Francisco, is co-director of Next Generation, a campaign consulting and issue advocacy firm. Steyer was the only contributor from Jan. 1 to April 10. The PAC reported giving $250,000 to the League of Conservation Voters and $30,000 to American Values Network for issue advocacy. The super PAC has spent $145,580 on independent expenditures against Stephen Lynch in the Democratic Senate primary race in Massachusetts. In all, the PAC has spent $537,780 and has $212,220 in cash on hand, with outstanding consulting bills of $98,169.