- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
Super PAC Makes Another Big Media Buy
Posted at 9:41 a.m. on June 18, 2013
A Democratic super PAC has reported making another large media buy, putting its total at more than $1 million in the Massachusetts Senate special election on June 25.
The Senate Majority PAC reported it paid $652,324 on June 16 and 17 for independent expenditures opposing Republican Gabriel Gomez. The super PAC paid $575,000 to Waterfront Strategies (D.C.) for media buys. The PAC paid $62,583 to the Pivot Group (D.C.) for direct mail. The PAC paid $14,741 to Dixon/Davis Media Group LLC (D.C.) for media production costs.
The PAC has spent $1,239,335 this year opposing Gomez in the race.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.