- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
- Remembrance of Shutdowns Past
Super PAC Spends $250K Against McConnell
Posted at 5:11 p.m. on June 20, 2013
A Democratic super PAC has spent $263,067 for television advertising opposing Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). McConnell is up for re-election in 2014.
Patriot Majority USA, a Democratic super PAC, reported to the Federal Election Commission this afternoon that it paid Waterfront Strategies (DC) $251,100 on “6/21″ for television advertising of an ad called “Switch.” The PAC also paid Waterfront Strategies (DC) $11,967 on “6/21″ for television production of the ad.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.