- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Super PAC Spends $263K Supporting McDaniels in Senate Bid
Posted at 4:11 p.m. on Nov. 14, 2013
The Senate Conservatives Action, a super PAC, reported today it had spent $263,813 on independent expenditures supporting Chris McDaniels in his challenge to incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran in the 2014 Mississippi Republican Senate primary.
Senate Conservatives Action paid $245,233 to Target Enterprises LLC on 11/14 for media buys as independent expenditures supporting Chris McDaniels, R-Miss. The group also paid $10,000 to Red Sea LLC on 11/14 for estimated media production, and $8,580 to Jamestown Associates on 11/14 for media production.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.