- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Super PAC Spends $380K Supporting Sen. Kay Hagan
Posted at 4:56 p.m. on Nov. 7, 2013
A Democratic-oriented super PAC has just spent $380,000 on media buys for Sen. Kay Hagan, D-N.C.
The Senate Majority PAC, reported today it paid Waterfront Strategies $362,514 on 11/5 for media buys as independent expenditures supporting Sen. Kay Hagan, D-N.C. The PAC also paid SKDKnickerbocker $18,252 on 11/5 for media production costs as independent expenditures supporting Hagan.
In another filing, the Senate Conservatives Fund reported it paid $52,633 to ASG Marketing for email list rental on 11/6 as independent expenditures supporting Matthew Bevin, R-Ky.
In another report, Freedomworks for America reported it paid $20,598 on 11/4 to Rebecca Hagelin Communications for media buys as independent expenditures against Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.