- Sanders Raises $5 Million In Less than 24 Hours
- Huckabee Says Cruz Practices ‘Low-Life, Sleazy Politics’
- Former Spokesman Says Obama Prefers Clinton
- Fiorina Ends Presidential Bid
- Marco Rubio Tries to Bounce Back
By Kent Cooper Posted at 8:21 a.m. on April 18, 2013
Other news stories about money in politics are raining in this morning.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.
Political MoneyLine is about following money in politics. It's a cash register for givers, receivers and those who want to watch the flow.
Kent Cooper has been uncovering and counting political money since 1972, when new disclosure laws took effect. He was assistant staff director for the Federal Election Commission's disclosure office for 22 years.
Tony Raymond was at the FEC for more than 20 years, analyzing reports and serving as the FEC's first webmaster.