- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Tuesday Discussion on the FEC — the Day the Terms of All Commissioners Will Have Expired
Posted at 3:04 p.m. on April 27, 2013
On April 30, the Federal Election Commission will have one vacancy and the terms of the remaining five commissioners will have expired. On Tuesday, a panel discussion will be held at the George Washington University Law School on the “Future of the Federal Election Commission” and how it might be improved, focusing on education, compliance and enforcement.
To search detailed money-in-politics databases, visit Political MoneyLine.