- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Washington Redskins Improve Defense With K Street Lobbying
Posted at 11:40 a.m. on June 9
A National Football League team has beefed up its defense against a growing line of aggressive opponents who want the team to change what they feel is its offensive name.
Daniel Snyder’s Washington Redskins team has contracted with the K Street lobbying, public affairs and government services firm McGuireWoods Consulting. McGuireWoods filed their lobbying registration on Friday, with an effective date of May 29th.
McGuireWoods will lobby on ”Discussions of team origins, history and traditions, Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation and youth sports, activities of Original Americans’ Foundation.”