- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Posts in "Corrections"
February 4, 2014
I hate corrections.
Surely no intelligent journalist would disagree with that sentiment.
And in the case of this particular correction, I really hate having to do them when it’s not something I reported on myself.
In the spirit of transparency I promised readers in my debut “Newsroom Confidential” column last week, I want to explain why this story, first published at 5:59 p.m. Tuesday, now includes a correction and a partial transcript of the interview.
What transpired today happens in newsrooms all the time. Full story