- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Posts in "Corrections"
February 4, 2014
I hate corrections.
Surely no intelligent journalist would disagree with that sentiment.
And in the case of this particular correction, I really hate having to do them when it’s not something I reported on myself.
In the spirit of transparency I promised readers in my debut “Newsroom Confidential” column last week, I want to explain why this story, first published at 5:59 p.m. Tuesday, now includes a correction and a partial transcript of the interview.
What transpired today happens in newsrooms all the time. Full story