- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
Countdown to 2014: Who’s Running Scared?
Posted at 9:35 a.m. on April 9, 2013
Who’s the most vulnerable senator seeking re-election next year? It’s no longer Chamblis, Rockefeller or Tim Johnson. And take Susan Collins and Mitch McConnell off the short list. Let’s run down the list of Democrats running in the swing states.