- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Countdown to 2014: Who’s Running Scared?
Posted at 9:35 a.m. on April 9, 2013
Who’s the most vulnerable senator seeking re-election next year? It’s no longer Chamblis, Rockefeller or Tim Johnson. And take Susan Collins and Mitch McConnell off the short list. Let’s run down the list of Democrats running in the swing states.
The distinction of most vulnerable incumbent surely boils down to either Arkansas’ Mark Pryor or Louisiana’s Mary L. Landrieu. Click here to see my pick.