- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Rating Change: Connecticut Governor
Posted at 3:15 p.m. on Aug. 8
Dannel P. Malloy is a Democratic governor of a Democratic state, but he is far from a sure thing for re-election in November.
Malloy won a close race in 2010 and will likely face former Ambassador to Ireland Tom Foley, a Republican, once again. The governor’s polling numbers have been consistently mediocre and this is looking increasingly like another close and competitive race.