- Trump Will Sign GOP Loyalty Pledge
- Trump Isn’t Going Anywhere
- Clinton Moves to Head Off Sanders in New Hampshire
- Calls Intensify for More Democratic Debates
- Ex-Clinton Staffer Will Plead the Fifth on Email Server
Posted at 2 p.m. on Aug. 18, 2014
Democrats believe, as competitive races become more engaged and the party exercises some of its financial advantage to get its message out, that some contests will turn in their favor. That scenario is possible, but in many cases Democratic challenges aren’t developing as quickly as expected and some Democratic incumbents are struggling to gain their footing.
We’re changing The Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call ratings in a half dozen House races, all in favor of Republican candidates: