- Cruz Raises Twice as Much as Rubio
- The GOP Is in a Revolution
- Inside the Great Recession
- Another Sign Points to Biden Running
- Was Ben Carson Really Held at Gunpoint?
Posted at 10:57 a.m. on July 23, 2014
A new report from the American Library Association, the University of Maryland and the International City/County Management Association on “digital inclusion” says that 39 percent of public libraries have fiber optic Internet connections and that 98 percent offer Wi-Fi.
Here are a few more statistics from the survey, which had breakdowns by locale: