- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Commentary Roundup: Immigration, Interconnection, Online Gambling and Science
Posted at 10:34 a.m. on May 15
In case you missed them, some recent Roll Call Guest Observer commentaries on issues related to tech:
Conservatives Need to Fix the Broken Immigration System: Sal Russo, Tea Party Express co-founder, on how an overhaul of the system should reflect America’s place in the global economy.
Interconnection Confusion: Information Technology and Innovation Foundation’s Doug Brake argues that the Netflix/Comcast interconnection deal and net neutrality are separate issues.
Republican Online Gambling Bill Sets a Dangerous Precedent for States’ Rights: Michelle Minton at the Competitive Enterprise Institute on the proposal.
America Can’t Afford to Ignore Science: Michelle S. Lubell of City College of the City University of New York and the American Physical Society on the public and science.