- Trump Will Sign GOP Loyalty Pledge
- Trump Isn’t Going Anywhere
- Clinton Moves to Head Off Sanders in New Hampshire
- Calls Intensify for More Democratic Debates
- Ex-Clinton Staffer Will Plead the Fifth on Email Server
By Anne L. Kim Posted at 4:36 p.m. on May 21, 2014
The House will start debating its annual defense policy bill this evening and could vote as early as tonight on an amendment that would pull the brakes on the National Telecommunications and Information Administration’s (NTIA) plan to relinquish its connection to key Internet domain name system functions until the Government Accountability Office submits a report to Congress.
The House Rules Committee gave the green light last night for the amendment to be considered on the floor.
For more, check out our previous coverage.
Technocrat covers the tech and telecom community in Washington.
The Technocrat newsletter is a daily rundown of all Technocrat posts.