- Clinton Finds Her Running Mate
- Carson Says Cruz’s Tactics Were ‘Despicable’
- Clinton’s Wall Street Talks Were ‘Gushy’
- GOP Insiders Still Don’t See Trump Winning
- Why Are South Carolina Politics So Nasty?
By Joe Warminsky Posted at 4:51 p.m. on June 4, 2014
Two senators are asking the FCC to quickly bring an end to blackouts of National Football League games and other sporting events on local TV stations. Democrat Richard Blumenthal and Republican John McCain are keeping up their push on the matter, since the comment period for a proposed rule ran out in March. Niels Lesniewski has more at Roll Call’s Senate blog, WGDB.
Technocrat covers the tech and telecom community in Washington.
The Technocrat newsletter is a daily rundown of all Technocrat posts.