- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
- Cruz Builds Out Team for 2016
NTIA’s Plan to Step Back From Domain Name System Draws Legislative Fire
Posted at 1 p.m. on June 19
Could authoritarian governments gain power over the Web if the U.S. steps out of its role in the Internet domain name system?
That’s been a touchy question for the past four months, since the National Telecommunications and Information Administration announced it wanted to “transition key Internet domain name functions to the global multistakeholder community.”
For the rest of the story, check out the Policy Focus feature that your Technocrat blogger wrote for Roll Call.