- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
Rand Paul Chats With the Gadget Generation
Posted at 4:39 p.m. on May 8
The Republican senator from Kentucky and potential presidential candidate riffed on bulk surveillance warrants, communications metadata collection, partisan gridlock, overhauling the National Security Agency, the early days of email and the dated-ness of the word “photocopier” in a Google Hangout this week with students at several colleges.
The video was hosted by Generation Opportunity (GenOpp for short),a self-described “a free-thinking, liberty-loving, national organization of young people promoting the best of America.”