- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Reps. Bucshon, Gibbs to Talk Driverless Car Ride on Facebook
Posted at 11:27 a.m. on June 23
Two Republicans on the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee are slated to take to Facebook on Wednesday to talk about what it’s like to be in a driverless car.
Bob Gibbs of Ohio and Larry Bucshon of Indiana, will be online for the Q&A at 2 p.m. Wednesday to talk about the ride as well as transportation technology innovations.
The panel announced Friday that Carnegie Mellon University’s driverless car will be on the Hill on Wednesday and that Chairman Bill Shuster, R-Pa., had invited lawmakers to take rides.