- Cruz Raises Twice as Much as Rubio
- The GOP Is in a Revolution
- Inside the Great Recession
- Another Sign Points to Biden Running
- Was Ben Carson Really Held at Gunpoint?
By Joe Warminsky Posted at 3:52 p.m. on July 21, 2014
“By the reckoning of a new report by the left-leaning Center for New American Security, we screwed it up from the start when designing the architecture of digital computing — security just wasn’t drawn into those original blueprints,” writes CQ Roll Call’s Tim Starks. Read more about the report, helmed by White House adviser Richard Danzig, over at the Five By Five blog.
Technocrat covers the tech and telecom community in Washington.
The Technocrat newsletter is a daily rundown of all Technocrat posts.