- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
Net Neutrality Field Hearing, Conservative Copyright Panel This Week
Posted at 9:21 a.m. on June 30
It’s a four-day work week with the Fourth of July on Friday, and both the House and Senate are in recess. In other words, it’s a quiet week. But if you’re not already relaxing on the beach, there are at least a few events happening, mostly outside of D.C.
On Monday, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office holds an opening ceremony for its permanent satellite office in Denver, Colorado.
On Tuesday, the Senate Judiciary Committee holds a field hearing in Burlington, Vermont on net neutrality.
Also on Tuesday, the American Enterprise Institute hosts a panel event on “how conservatives should approach fundamental reforms in copyright and policy.”