- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
- New DCCC Chairman Rides on Air Force One
USTR Annual IP Report Released
Posted at 7:22 p.m. on May 2
The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative earlier this week released its annual review of international trading partners’ protection of intellectual property rights, known as the Special 301 Report.
A subcommittee looked at 82 countries and the USTR placed 37 of them on either the “Priority Watch List” or the “Watch List.”
The report can be found here.
The 63-page report devotes a section to copyright issues in the Caribbean:
“The United States also would like to highlight serious concerns regarding copyright protection and enforcement in the Caribbean region: music licensing and cable and satellite broadcasting,” the report states.