- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Welcome to Technocrat
Posted at 9:47 a.m. on May 5
A little about myself: I’m from the other Washington and graduated from the University of Washington in Seattle, where the region houses tech companies such as Amazon and Microsoft, and of course, good coffee. I’ve spent the past few years covering congressional committee markups and floor action for CQ Roll Call, focusing on legislation related to technology, transportation, science, and more recently health.
You can find one of my more recent stories — about the Capitol Hill reaction to NASA’s proposal to lasso an asteroid — via Roll Call here.
Need to contact me? I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @annekimdc.