- Sanders Raises $5 Million In Less than 24 Hours
- Huckabee Says Cruz Practices ‘Low-Life, Sleazy Politics’
- Former Spokesman Says Obama Prefers Clinton
- Fiorina Ends Presidential Bid
- Marco Rubio Tries to Bounce Back
Posted at 10:09 a.m. on May 13, 2014
The Oregon Democrat and chairman of the Senate Finance Committee was one of 11 Senate Democrats who last week wrote a letter to Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler saying they had “serious concerns” over Wheeler’s proposed net neutrality rewrite and that “paid prioritization would allow discrimination and irrevocably change the Internet as we know it.”
The Wall Street Journal reported over the weekend that Wheeler is revising the proposal in an effort to address criticism about the proposed rule.
Other recent Reddit AMAs on net neutrality have been led by Josh Levy of Free Press in January and in April. The January session included influential Columbia University law professor Tim Wu, subject of a feature on Sunday in The New York Times.