- Alabama Must Pay Planned Parenthood Legal Fees
- Become a Political Wire Member!
- Warren Still Won’t Endorse Clinton
- Christie Says Trump’s 9/11 Parties Never Happened
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
By Joe Warminsky Posted at 3:37 p.m. on June 23, 2014
The publishers of “a pocket-sized, waterproof field guide to shipping containers and the corporations that own them” say the book, “The Container Guide,” will ship in December. It draws its inspiration from classic Audubon birding guides and “will help you quickly identify the corporation behind almost any container you spot in the wild.”
The Container covers the transportation community in Washington.
Tom Curry (@TCurry_Himself) writes for The Container. He has been a national affairs reporter and editor for nearly two decades, having covered elections, Supreme Court nominations, fiscal policy and the health care debate.